By ticking the box below, you agree to the following:
• You will bring your dog to training sessions on a flat collar or body harness and fixed lead. Choke/check chains, shock/spray collars and flexi leads are not permitted during training sessions.
• The training you will be shown is motivational, reward-based and force free. No aversive measures or harsh treatment will be tolerated and you will be expected to use food and toy rewards.
• The risks associated with working in an outdoor environment, handling and training dogs and being around people and dogs will be explained before any sessions and that it is your responsibility to express any concerns to Natalie Light prior to commencing any group work or walks in public.
• Whilst every care is taken, Natalie Light cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury to persons, property or dogs during training sessions.
• All fees are payable at the end of the training or behaviour session. Monies are non-refundable except under extenuating circumstances. Please see my website for full terms and conditions.