responsible dog walking projects
Combining my knowledge and experience from the ecology, conservation, animal behaviour and people engagement sectors has provided me with the skills required to promote the responsible use of nature reserves and the wider countryside to people visiting with their dogs. I offer a range of services to private, government or charitable organisations including:
- Advice to land managers about how to tackle anti-social behaviour and irresponsible dog walkers.
- Conducting research or interviewing dog walkers to establish user-trends.
- Providing training in 'dog walker engagement' to staff and volunteers that may encounter dog walkers as part of their role.
- Running workshops aimed at dog walkers to improve recall and reduce incidents of chasing livestock or wildlife.
- Managing projects concerned with dog walkers as a key user groupof a particular site or area.
- Teaching staff, volunteers or the public about bite prevention and how to be safe around dogs.
- Attending public events to offer dog training advice or running dog-friendly activities.
- Giving more general interest talks about dog training, welfare and dogs in society.
areas covered and prices
I am able to travel all over the UK for project work and my charges will reflect the content of the project. I am able to offer discounts for community groups and charities.
For a full quote or to invite me to tender for a project you are running, please contact me.